British Tote Bag Low Stock
"Travel around the city with all of your favourite parts of London by your side with this beautifully illustrated monochrome tote."
- DescriptionThis thick woven cotton tote bag by designer Martha Mitchell features intricate line drawings of some of the city's most iconic landmarks, wildlife and people including Palace Guards, Tower Bridge and The London Eye.
- Made from100% cotton and hand screen printed in the UK
- Size35cm x 42cm - the handle is 27cm
- ColourWhite with black print
- ExtrasComes folded and wrapped with a belly band
Orders over £75
|2-5 days||From £3.95
Orders over £100
|3-7 days||From £6.95
|USA & Canada
Orders over £200
|5-10 days||From £12.95
|Rest of the world
Orders over £200
|5-14 days||From £14.95
Delivery times shown above are estimated. Please see our Covid-19 delivery update for more information.
Please note items will be dispatched as per timelines above, provided the items are currently in stock.
Out of stock items will be sent as soon as they become available.
Art prints are sent rolled in a heavy duty cardboard tube via Royal Mail's signed for or signed & tracked service.
If you are unhappy with your order upon arrival, or would like to exchange it for an alternative product from our collection please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your item.Please note: refunds will only be issued for unused or faulty items returned to us within 28 days and we’re unable to issue any request if you have not emailed our customer concierge team prior to sending items back.Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Return delivery of the unwanted item must be arranged and paid for by the customer.
We are unable to refund or exchange any items which have been damaged whilst in the customer's care or lost in transit.
For more information please visit our Returns & Refunds page.