Returns and refunds
If you are unhappy with your order upon arrival, or would like to exchange it for an alternative product from our collection please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your item. Please include a brief explanation of why you’re returning the item.
Conditions of Returns
- Please note refunds will only be issued for unused or faulty items returned to us within 28 days.
- Please email our customer concierge team prior to sending items back.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Return delivery of the unwanted item must be arranged and paid for by the customer.
- We are unable to refund or exchange any items which have been damaged whilst in the customer's care or lost in transit - we recommend you select a tracked service and retain proof of postage in case there are any issues with the return shipping.
We have two different returns centres - please read the below carefully to ensure you use the correct address.
If you are returning art prints or framed artwork - please send your item(s) along with your original receipt to:
For ART RETURNS:
For SOUVENIR RETURNS:
We Built This City C/O KwickPack
Unit 3 Langford Hall
We'll send you an email to let you know once we've processed your return. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of return of the goods.
If you have not yet received an email to confirm your refund has being processed, please allow up to 28 days from the date you sent your item before querying your return.
If this time has passed, please email us with a copy of your proof of postage so that our team can investigate this for you.
If you want a different item, then you'll need to return the unwanted item for a full refund (as above) and place a new order for the new item online as normal.
Your UK statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.