Best of Carnaby
"A beautiful monochrome print celebrating Carnaby's creativity and the area's world famous shops, music icons, art installations and West End landmarks."
- DescriptionLimited edition screen print illustrated by Brixton-based artist Lucy Stephens aka Lucy Loves This. As part of WBTC's new 'Love From Carnaby' range, Lucy has created the hero design of the collection. Using her acclaimed London Alphabet illustration series, Lucy has captured the best of Carnaby’s creative and cultural heritage in a striking letter ‘C’ design. Local icons past and present take centre stage including The Who, Lord John, The Great Frog, with the design available across a tote bag, coaster, print and tea-towel.
- Edition sizeLimited edition of 500
- Size21cm x 29.7cm (A4)
- Paper315 gsm premium paper
- Framing Options Wooden frame with ClearView™ PlexiGlas (modern, clean & safe alternative to traditional glass glazing)
- ExtrasSigned, numbered and stamped by artist
Orders over £75
|2-5 days||From £3.95
Orders over £100
|3-7 days||From £6.95
|USA & Canada
Orders over £200
|5-10 days||From £12.95
|Rest of the world
Orders over £200
|5-14 days||From £14.95
Delivery times shown above are estimated. Please see our Covid-19 delivery update for more information.
Please note items will be dispatched as per timelines above, provided the items are currently in stock.
Out of stock items will be sent as soon as they become available.
Art prints are sent rolled in a heavy duty cardboard tube via Royal Mail's signed for or signed & tracked service.
If you are unhappy with your order upon arrival, or would like to exchange it for an alternative product from our collection please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your item.Please note: refunds will only be issued for unused or faulty items returned to us within 28 days and we’re unable to issue any request if you have not emailed our customer concierge team prior to sending items back.Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Return delivery of the unwanted item must be arranged and paid for by the customer.
We are unable to refund or exchange any items which have been damaged whilst in the customer's care or lost in transit.
For more information please visit our Returns & Refunds page.