If Places Were Faces (12th Edition) Low Stock
"This hilarious, cockney rhyming slang inspired print features geographical puns of the capital's favourite spots - providing the ultimate A-Z list of London’s favourite celebrities!"
- DescriptionLimited edition, hand-pulled 3 colour screen print illustrated by experimental printmakers Heretic Studio in Charred Woodland Green with a Freshly Squeezed Orange & Violet Fade.
- Edition sizeLimited edition of 35
- Size70cm x 100cm
- Paper250gsm Symbol Tatami
- PackagingRolled and sealed in secure cardboard tube
- ExtrasSigned and numbered by artist
- FramingPaper sizes can vary - please check measurements before framing
Orders over £75
|2-5 days||From £3.95
Orders over £100
|3-7 days||From £6.95
|USA & Canada
Orders over £200
|5-10 days||From £12.95
|Rest of the world
Orders over £200
|5-14 days||From £14.95
Delivery times shown above are estimated. Please see our Covid-19 delivery update for more information.
Please note items will be dispatched as per timelines above, provided the items are currently in stock.
Out of stock items will be sent as soon as they become available.
Art prints are sent rolled in a heavy duty cardboard tube via Royal Mail's signed for or signed & tracked service.
If you are unhappy with your order upon arrival, or would like to exchange it for an alternative product from our collection please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your item.Please note: refunds will only be issued for unused or faulty items returned to us within 28 days and we’re unable to issue any request if you have not emailed our customer concierge team prior to sending items back.Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Return delivery of the unwanted item must be arranged and paid for by the customer.
We are unable to refund or exchange any items which have been damaged whilst in the customer's care or lost in transit.
For more information please visit our Returns & Refunds page.